MR JACO MINNAAR
Chairman: GRAIN SA
- 1994 : Matric, Highschool Hennenman
- 1998 : Eng. Agriculture (UP)
Experience and expertise
- 1999 : Internship on North Dakotan farm (USA), farming with ia. Wheat, Barley,Canola, Sunflowers, Soybeans and cattle
- 2000 : Started farming in Hennenman and Bothaville Districts
- 2005 – 2011 : Joined Freestate Agriculture’s Executive.
- 2011 : Elected Freestate Agriculture Young farmer of the Year.
- 2009 – current : Joined Grain SA as an Executive member.
- 2011 – current : Elected on the boards of Senwes and SenwesBel, leading Agricultural company.
- 2011 – 2016: Served as Trustee on the Oil and Protein seed Development trust (OPOT)
- 2014 – 2016: Board member of South African Grain Information Service (SAGIS)