Individuals within the South African wine industry and greater agricultural industry.
Based at Paarl, doing work throughout the Western Cape.
Why it was started?
To promote and support people excellence in the SA wine industry. To support the greater wine industry outcomes established through the WISE (Wine Industry Strategic Exercise) winesouthafrica. info/wise/ .
Social and economic implications
- Holistic support of wine industry employees.
- Our outcomes aim to assist the industry to be an employer of choice in the agri-sector and we hope to contribute to increasing employment levels.
- Our programmes support black owned enterprises knowledge and training needs to ensure that the industry increases the land and water owned by black people sustainably.
- Economically supporting productivity on wine farms by investing in the knowledge of the industry employees at all levels.
- We are actively increasing the numbers of historically disadvantaged professionals in the industry by sponsoring key scarce qualifications.
Benefit to initiator
A profitable, sustainable, globally competitive and inclusive wine industry build on the capabilities of its people!